Sanitize your home, school, office, kid toys, pet bowls, without the need of chemicals with the all new Ultra Violet Anti Bacterial Sanitizing Wand!
Gone are the days where you, your kids, spouse, friend, or pet, gets sick due to allergies, the Ultra-Violet Anti Bacterial Sanitizing Wand sanitizes all your house hold surfaces instantly, eliminating, spores, dust mite, mold, bacteria, E.T.C at just a flick of a switch.
Keep mattresses free of dust mite and germs. The UV Anti Bacterial Sanitizing Wand kills 99.78% of all bacterias, germs, viruses, dust mites e.t.c. Dust mite live and feed in all our beds and furnitures, and if not taking care off, this can be a problem to our health in the long run, spreading diseases and illness to our kids and families.
Now with just a click of a button you can safely eliminate these dangerous annoying pests from your house hold, without exposing your family members to dangerous chemicals. No more bacterias, viruses, germs, dust mites, molds, e.t.c. Just simply hold the UV Anti Bacterial Sanitizing Wand closely to the infected locations, and just like magic, you are free from bacterias, viruses, germs, dust mites, molds, e.t.c.
Portable size and light weight, very suitable for business trip, travel, hotel, home and office.
LED screen time display, germicidal time automatic countdown close mode. Four time settings:5 minutes/15 minutes/30 minutes/ serial mode.
Built-in safety switch: At the working state, the ultraviolet light automatically shut down when rotating sterilizing rod upwards. When the sterilizing rod lamp faces down, it works.
Use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, viruses and mold from household products. Remove odors, bacteria and dust that cause spleen, pneumonia, asthma and allergies.
Used in daily life, chopsticks, spoons, dishes, telephones, desks, toilets, public places, cars, etc.
Used regularly on surfaces and items, will help to keep your home germ free and safe without the risk of chemical contamination.
Q: What is that Ultra-Violet light used inside the handheld Ultra Violet Steriliser?
A: It’s called Ultraviolet (UV-C) light. A common one is UV-B. UV-C has higher frequency of the UV light that can kill germs. It is part of the ultraviolet light spectrum.
Q: Is UV-C harmful?
A: Only prolonged exposure (ie. 8 or more hours) to UV-C light will be harmful for human.
Q: How UV-C kills germs?
A: UV-C light is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria. The light alters the genetic structure of the germ and they die.