Get Accurate Blood Pressure Readings at the Press of a Button
Keep track of your blood pressure at home or on the go!
With an an accuracy of +-3% and a pulse accuracy of +- 5%, our wrist blood pressure monitor will keep you “in the know” regarding your blood pressure ranges.
You will no longer have to arrange a doctor’s visit to attain a blood pressure reading. Simply place the cuff on your wrist to start recording your pressure. Since pressurization is based on your wrist size-over pressurization will not occur and you will soon note a measurement on the LCD display that is within the range of 0 – 280 mmHG and 40-199 pulse per minute. If you prefer, you can even receive a voice broadcast of your reading. One minute after the reading, your monitor automatically shuts down!
Due to its slim design, this handy blood pressure monitor is readily stored in a nightstand drawer, in a medicine chest, first aid kit, kitchen drawer, or in your car’s dashboard to take along when you are traveling.
It’s the perfect gift for health-conscious adults of all ages or individuals with high or fluctuating blood pressure wishing to access accurate readings with ease.
Smart Technology Pressurization - Our monitor is the best wrist blood pressure monitor simply because it was created with extremely high-tech focused technology and designed to measure the pressurization based on the size of the wrist. Therefore, over-pressurization does not occur with our unique wrist bp cuff.
Accurate Results - When it comes to monitoring blood pressure, getting the most accurate results is crucial. Our home blood pressure monitor ensures an accuracy of +-3% and a pulse accuracy of +- 5%.
Simple Put On and Use - This blood pressure wrist cuff is simple to use and comes with a voice broadcast in case the user would like the results read to them. In addition, it quickly shows the measurements on the LCD display. The wrist blood pressure monitor automatically shuts off after 1 minute of non usage.
Attention Before Using Blood Watch
- Do not take a bath, exercise, eat, medication or drink within 30 minutes before the testing
- Avoid speaking or moving body parts while testing
- Keeping your wrist level with your heart (normally test with left wrist)
- Wait 5 minutes or longer before re-testing
- Test at the same time every day, on the same wrist
How to Get Accurate Readings
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors tend to be more sensitive to body position and movement. Here are a few helpful tips to ensure you get the best results possible from your BP monitor:
- Sit up straight, avoid compressing the abdomen
- Prop your elbow on a table to help keep it still
- Position your wrist so it is at the same level as your heart
- Avoid unnecessary movements while taking your BP - this includes talking or speaking while measuring BP
- 1x Manual
- 1x Wrist Blood Pressure Home Monitor Cuff with LCD Display
- 1x USB charging DC