Do you have moles, tattoos, or skin blemishes that you hate? Then this Laser Pen is all you need!
With new technologies minimizing downtime, at the same time as widening the scope and broadening the parameters of indications and skin types that can be safely treated, lasers are now one of the most versatile tools at a salon or clinic’s disposal. The latest development to fit this mold is picosecond lasers.
These devices emit super-fast pulse widths of less than one nanosecond and as such, they have been described as the “next generation” in ultra-short pulse laser technology.
Introducing the Home Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
Unlike traditional laser removal technology - the Pico Laser won't burn you, allowing you to slowly fade your blemishes as part of your normal home routines.
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilizes FDA-approved & clinically validated technology laser for tattoo removal, laser freckle removal, and another melanin removal.
EASY TO USE
Avoid long visits to the doctor and painful procedures with a long healing time. This device is safe enough and effective in the privacy of your own home.
SAFE ON SKIN
The laser does not interact with human tissue. Have peace of mind that FDA Approved Picosecond Technology will keep your skin safe and your body blemish-free.
Sleek, Compact durable design meaning you can take it anywhere and pass it on to friends for years to come!
Picosecond technology uses powerful impulses of light at a wavelength designed to ONLY attack specific pigments - leaving your skin pain-free during treatment.
This means skin won’t be burned or damaged, only a gentle tingling sensation will be felt during operation.
WHAT CAN I REMOVE?
- With multiple routine sessions Pico-Laser technology allows you to easily remove:
- Melasma (sunspots)
- Light Scarring/Stretch Marks
- Plug type: EU, US
- Voltage: 100~240V
- Laser Emission Times: 2000000 Rounds
- Energy Intensity: 4 Gears
- Material: plastic
- Size: 190*33*33mm
HOW DOES IT WORK?
NeatCellPen Picosecond laser doesn't use any heat; it uses ultra-short laser pulses which bombard the targeted particles at very high pressure. The targeted particles break down into tiny dust particles – they get shattered
NeatCellPen Picosecond Laser Pen can treat many areas of the body including the chest, face, hands, legs, and more.
NeatCellPen Picosecond Laser Pen focuses on your problem areas whether it's dark spots, Stretch Marks, Spider Veins, scars, sun damage, freckles, acne, or pigmented lesions.
NeatCell Pen Picosecond Laser Pen offers gentle treatment. In the past, lasers have relied on intense heat energy to remove pigment from the skins, which may be painful and lead to significant skin redness and downtime.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RED & BLUE
Red light: pulse 1-88j / c m2power 1600W wavelength 755mm
Blue light: pulse 1-88j / c m2 power 1500W wavelength 755mm
The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen are stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included we would recommend our certified glasses also). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red laser pen.
If you have a black-colored tattoo, it's best to use the red picosecond laser pen.
If it is a more colorful tattoo, it's best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
The Redlight picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect are smaller than the blue light.
The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
Specifications: Item Type: Picosecond Laser Pen Material: ABS, Electronic Component Color: As Picture Shows LED Light Color: Blue, Red Plug Type: US Voltage: 110-220V Energy Intensity: 4 Gears
Laser Emission Times: 2000000 Rounds Working Frequency: 1-9hz
The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each treatment.
- Plugin the power allows the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" buttons to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest starting the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrading as needed. Note: level 9 is the lowest frequency for the Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with a blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for the blue laser pen we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds.
- Cover the area with repair essence after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise, the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1x picosecond laser pen
- 1x Charge Cable; 1x Safe Goggles; 1x Repair Sticker; 1x Picosecond Laser Pen User Manual (English)